Laz Fused Glass
I am a South Australian Glass Artist living in Adelaide who creates a wide range of fused glass jewellery and household items including plates, bowls, coasters, and cheese and pate knives. I work in both dichroic and non-dichroic art glass and take great care with my pieces paying particular attention to the annealing process. Correctly annealed glass is more durable and retains it’s lustrous appearance.
I started working with glass in the 1980's constructing leadlight windows and started fusing and slumping glass in 2007. My passion for working with glass continues and I continually challenge myself with new techniques and designs.
My work is available at the following outlets:
- Local markets, check out the market dates page on this site for the date of my next market
- Gallery M (glassware)located at the Marion Cultural Centre .
- McLaren Vale Visitor Centre
- In the Adelaide metropoliton I sell directly at home parties / fundraisers where generous incentives are available - contact me for details
- Mail Order - please contact me for a quote on the item you wish to purchase and the postage.
Thank You for visiting